Living Space: 1,887 SF
Deck: 394 SF
Loggia: 780 SF
Garage/Storage: 1,368 SF
Total Usable: 4,429 SF
- Address: 408 Seagrass, Bolivar Peninsula, Texas 77617
- 14' Ceilings in living room, kitchen and breakfast room
- 12' Ceilings in the bedrooms
- 10-11' Ceilings in the 2 master bathrooms
- Bunkroom is loft style and is designed to look like a ship with a fort-like twist. Includes 4 twin beds and a built-in dresser.
- Standing seam metal roof with Kynar 500 finish.
- Spray foam insulation throughout; including attic, walls, and underbelly.
- Top quality finishes throughout the home including engineered hand scraped engineered hardwood floors, carrera marble floors in bathrooms, quartz countertops throughout, Delta plumbing fixtures, Kohler toilets and sinks, Minka-Aire ceiling fans, Kichler light fixtures, LED recessed lighting throughout, and many more upgrades.
- FORTIFIED Gold Home Engineering, 1st home built to this much higher level of engineering on the Bolivar Peninsula: Link to Fortified Home Website
- Architect: ARCON Architects, Stan Cromartie